Rock Candy [Closet Peacocks] Rock Candy [Closet Peacocks]

I've missed you on Newgrounds Rock Candy! So happy you are posting here again <3

Rock-Candy responds:

I'm forgetful when it comes to Newgrounds. It's changed so much it is scary.

After The Credits After The Credits

Cute, a lot of people say it's too short, but I like it the way it is. Dragging it on too long could make the joke boring. It's good the way it is.

Kiwi 64 Kiwi 64

You have no idea how much i love this game.

Box Chat Box Chat

hawt blocks. 5 stars

War of the Shard War of the Shard

Wont load, what do?

WakefieldStudios responds:

sorry about that - send me a pm with your os/browser/flash version

LoL: Summoners quest Ch.1 LoL: Summoners quest Ch.1

The writing isn't good, the game mechanics aren't fun, the art is okay, the sound is so annoying and repetitive I had to shut it off. Make the game play quicker, and use some silence rather than the same sound repeating over and over and it would be a huge improvement.

Auto Smash 3D! Auto Smash 3D!

Reminds me of my youth.

Dish Frenzy Dish Frenzy

after finish to perform in singer audition, vatin was so starving, then she smell dish in ALL YOU CAN EAT Resto..
help her to finish her dish.

Super Mechs Super Mechs

Server disconnections and the lack of players are the only things I don't like about this game. Maybe a global chat would make the game better? And different types of high scores lists. Like total wins.

FT: Additional Sessions FT: Additional Sessions

There's one thing that always bothers me about your games. Who in their right mind would get partially naked and then make you run their wrists, arms, and shins, before they want to to touch them anywhere else?

Lots of people find this review helpful!